Monday 2 January 2012
Good TV product LG 42LE5400, from the image below you can see really clear how this TV look like. This TV integrate with a lot of good specs and fature like LED Backlighting, TruMotion 120Hz, Dynamic contrast ratio: 4,000,000:1, Input labeling: Yes, and other. Another good LED TV 42 Inch with Full HD 1080p Resolution i think you will interesting to read is LG 42LE5500.



Technical Details

* LED Backlighting
* NetCast Entertainment Access (Wi-Fi Ready)
* Wireless 1080p Ready
* TruMotion 120Hz
* Picture Wizard II
* 1920 x 1080 full HD 120Hz resolution With LED Backlighting
* 3,000,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio
* Picture Wizard II with 2.6ms response time
* Wide 178-degree vertical and 178-degree horizontal angles




Key Specifications

* Screen size: 42-inch class (42 inches diagonal)
* Resolution: 1920 x 1080 (1080p Full HD)
* Dynamic contrast ratio: 4,000,000:1
* Viewing angle: 178 degrees horizontal/vertical
* Response time: 2.6ms
* Built-in tuner: ATSC/NTSC/Clear QAM
* Audio output: 20 watts (10W x 2)
* Speaker system: 2-way, 4 speakers
* Dolby Digital decoder: Yes
* Surround system: Infinite Sound
* Input labeling: Yes
* Swivel stand: ±20 degrees
* VESA compliance: 200mm x 200mm
* Warranty: 1 year parts and labor

Connections

* HDMI (version 1.3, HDCP): 3 rear, 1 side
* Component: 2 rear, 1 side
* Composite A/V: 1 rear, 1 side
* RF: 1 rear
* PC input (15-pin, D-Sub): 1 rear
* PC audio input: 1 rear
* Digital audio output: 1 optical, rear
* USB: 2 side
* Ethernet LAN: 1 rear
* Headphone out: 1 side
* RS-232c input: 1 rear



Dimensions

* TV without stand: 40 x 24.8 x 1.2 inches (WxHxD); 36.8 pounds
* TV with stand: 40 x 27.2 x 10.6 inches (WxHxD); 43 pounds

By
not-just-yeti (Blacksburg, VA USA)

This is a great TV: awesome picture and features.

- picture brightness is great: I'm using it in a bright living room (with windows on either side of TV), and the LED screen is bright enough to watch w/o problem.

- overall features great: Assume I've gushed on about the picture quality, the number of inputs (including several on the side for easy access), the neat 'video mute' feature (under energy saver) so I can play a music CD on my DVD player and not have to see the DVD's stupid music screen, and so on. (Hmm, I guess I could play mp3s on a thumb drive directly from the tv itself; I haven't tried that yet.)

- Audio sync problem fixed via firmware: As others have mentioned, after 45min-1hr, the audio became noticeably out of sync from the picture; this seemed to be equally true for all inputs. It wouldn't get *worse* after more time, but it was bad enough that it looked dubbed. My initial hack was to switch to a different input then switch back to the program, and it would re-sync. However, after upgrading the firmware via the internet this problem disappeared. A few notes:
~ getting the internet connected took me a bit; even though DHCP should have happened at plug-in, I had to turn my wireless hub off/on in order to get the TV to get its IP address;
~ In order to trigger the firmware update, I had to press 'netcast' or 'widgets' on the remote; I think it was at that point that the TV automatically sought out the update.
~ it took two firmware updates in a row to reach the most recent version (6.0.something, I think).

- Noticeable delay lag for video games: about a tenth of a second or even a bit more (after some measurements and calculating). This is acceptable for many games, but for Wii Music every note I play is off beat, and for Dance Dance Revolution a perfect step scores between "great" and "good". (This is a lag between when the signal is received and when it actually gets displayed -- it doesn't matter for normal TV since you'd never notice if your entire movie is shifted back 0.1s. N.B. "Delay lag" is *not* related to "pixel response time".)
~ [Delay lag on other models: I dragged my Wii Music down to Best Buy and tried it on several similar models I was considering. The Samsung LEDs I tried also had ~0.10s lag; Sony Bravia LEDs had ~0.06s lag (still noticeable); no noticeable lag on LCD Viera or Sharp Aquos *LCD*, but (weirdest part) the Sharp Aquos *LED* did have lag (~0.10s). All the models I tried were 40-46"; most were 120Hz. I hope all the time I spent measuring helps out somebody else!]

Good TV product with feature CineSpeed LED Panel is Toshiba 42SL417U.

Popular Posts